We are Bazar WP and we welcome you. We provide themes and add-ons from WordPress and other platforms created and redistributed under the GPL (General Public License) license by developers from around the world. When we say ‘we’, ‘we’ or ‘ours’ we refer to Bazar WP located at https://bazar-wp.com/.
If you are using the Bazar WP platform and its services, you are agreeing to follow the terms of service, i.e. the terms and conditions, given below. Kindly make sure you completely understand these terms of service so that there are no confusions whatsoever.
THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS DRAWS YOUR ATTENTION TO LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF AGE RESTRICTIONS, DISCLAIMERS, LIABILITY, AND INDEMNIFICATION ON THE USE OF BAZAR WP. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER OR DO NOT WANT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR WEBSITE.
This Terms and Conditions document has been put into effect as of August 1, 2019.
Bazar WP is a Spain based and is the owner of this website. Our email address is email@example.com
Fair play and behavior
The use of Bazar WP, including content and articles, must comply with our policies from time to time, including any reasonable use policy. Being a Subscriber/Member is not an automatic right, it is a benefit to those who follow our reasonable rules. We hope you’re with us for a long time. But we may be using reasonable discretion to decide whether or not your use of is in compliance with these terms. We may suspend or cancel your subscription account at any time for any reason (reasonably acting of course), including:
- if you violate these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community;or
- if you act in a way that could hurt us or others.
If we decide to permanently terminate your account, you cannot request a new account.
Reimbursement will not be provided to customers who have cancelled their accounts. Examples of reasons for termination may include:
- Abusive and/or excessive negativity towards our staff and/or other clients;
- Defamatory, malicious and / or repeated false statements, including defamation against us, and / or attempts to persuade potential customers not to purchase our products;
- Promote competition products, contributing to software piracy, spam or other illegal acts;
- Trying to circumvent our fair use policy (see below).
Fair Use Policy
We operate a fair use download policy. Bazar WP is for real individuals, using their real details. It is NOT for other ‘GPL’ websites to use to add to their stock. This is expressly prohibited and will result in the immediate termination of the account. Reimbursement will not be provided.
You must be 18 or older to become a Subscriber or Member. If you are under 18 years of age, you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
You promise that the information you provide us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up to date (including a current email address). Your subscription is not transferable. You are responsible for any misuse within the Bazar WP site that occurs with your username and password, so keep your password secure and do not allow anyone else to use your username or password. If you realize that there is unauthorized use of your password or any security violation, you must inform us immediately.
When you create an account and accept these terms, you become a member of our community. During your time with us, you agree to follow the basic rules described in these terms, so please read them and understand them carefully.
When you become a Subscriber or Member, you can access our directory of items to be used in accordance with the GPL license. Only real people, using their real details, can subscribe to Bazar WP.
We have provided the product prices on our website and hold the right to make changes to them without any prior notice. We will list the new prices on the website and they will be according to your location.
Responsibility Regarding People Who Access Bazar WP From your Device
Everyone with the ability to use our website using your internet connection, devices, computers, know about these Terms and Conditions, along with other documentation mentioned within them. Such people should agree to comply with and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If they do not agree to these terms of service for any reason whatsoever or do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions, it is advised that they should not be permitted to use this website or they do not use or access this website.
Different Documents Pertaining Bazar WP Usage
Availability of Bazar WP
Bazar WP provides no warranties and makes no representations that:
- Bazar WP will be optimized or accessible on all phones, tablets, computers, browsers, or viewing platforms
- Bazar WP will be available from any particular location and at any specific time.
- The website access will uninterrupted or continuous
Bazar WP holds the right to withhold or block access to a particular part or the entire website, without providing reasoning. However, we might provide prior notice if the access to the website has been suspended for a significant period of time.
You may be able to access the website from any part of the world, but it is provided for users residing in Spain. Therefore, Bazar WP makes no expression that legal requirements are applicable or we are compliant with that of other countries.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Conditions for Billing Information
- Users are required to provide accurate credit card and personal information at the time of billing. Choosing to subscribe to a paid Bazar WP account automatically gives us the right to charge your credit card whenever a fee is due or for any purchase that you make, along with the applicable taxes.
- We hold the right to charge you the subscription fees for the services whenever they are due, unless you cancel the service or choose otherwise.
- We will charge for the subscription in advance of each billing cycle, regardless of whether it is the start or end of a month.
- Users are allowed to change their subscription packages in between billing cycles. Upgrading takes effect immediately, while downgrades take effect after the current billing cycle has expired.
Bazar WP Account Usage
- As per our policy, each user is entitled to hold one Bazar WP account per business or person.
- Keeping the password of their account is solely the responsibility of the user.
- Users are prohibited to use Bazar WP for any abusive or illegal activities. If any user has been found performing such activities, their account will be suspended immediately.
- Bazar WP can only be used people over 18 years of age. Its services are not directed to children under the permissible age.
If you think that the login information or its confidentiality has been breached, stolen, or compromised in any way, it is advised that you change your password immediately. If you cannot change it, then you should send us an email to notify the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non Reliance Content and Information
Bazar WP provides general information about our business, vision, and services or products that we offer to you. The website has not been made available for other purposes, except as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions document. The content here is provided to educate the users, but not to be relied on or used for any other purposes whatsoever. It is not necessary or there are not any guarantees that any of the materials or content available on the website is complete, accurate, or up to date.
- Bazar WP will not entertain any request for exchanges or refunds on any of its subscription plans. However, each case will be assessed and Bazar WP holds the power to decide whether any request should be entertained. To make the request, you can get in touch with your account manager or customer representative within one week or 7 days of when the payment was processed, and provide your reason for the request.
- You should contact Bazar WP if you don’t receive the receipt email. This email is essential to confirm whether we have received your request.
We will evaluate claims on your merits, but in general there is no obligation to provide reimbursement if:
- you have changed your mind
- you subscribed by mistake
- you call for goodwill
- do not have the technical capacity to make the article work
- you can no longer download the article because you have been removed from our website
- you are not complying with our fair play policy.
The nature of WordPress plugins and themes means that articles are provided “as is”, without implicit assurance that they will work exactly as you wish or with all third-party components and add-ons. We cannot provide technical assistance for downloads. The third-party products provided are compatible with their authors and not with Bazar WP. Please review the support terms provided by a product author before purchasing it on our site. Our support is limited to billing and / or technical queries on the website https://bazar-wp.com/ only.
Membership and / or price changes
We do not promise that any particular article will remain available on our website. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue all or part of the downloads with or without notice. In addition, we can add new downloads with or without notice. Prices of any product are subject to change at any time by publishing the changes to our website.
We have not reviewed all sites linked to this website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply our approval.
Unless otherwise stated, Bazar WP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bazar WP. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Bazar WP for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bazar WP
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Bazar WP
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Bazar WP
- Redistribute content from Bazar WP
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Bazar WP does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Bazar WP,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bazar WP shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Bazar WP reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Bazar WP a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Trademark, copyright and intellectual property statements
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an article or content in Bazar WP infringes any intellectual property rights, please consult the information in our copyright policy.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Bazar WP lets you exercise the liability when we have been unlawful, like the reason for a personal injury or death that might have been caused by our negligence. The limitations described below will only apply to the maximum extent under the applicable law.
IN THE LIGHT OF THE APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY EXPENSES, LIABILITIES, LOSS, PENALTIES, OR DAMAGE COSTS, WHETHER IN BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, TORT, OR CONTRACT, WHETHER UNKNOWN OR FORESEEABLE, RELATING TO, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION TO:
ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
INCIDENT RELATED TO USING OUR WEBSITE;
ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY;
ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS;
ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, BUSINESS, SALES, OR PROFITS;
ANY USAGE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE – THIS ALSO INCLUDES ANY RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL;
OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SECONDARY LOSSES.
IN CASE THAT WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE COST INCURRED IN ALL SERVICING, CORRECTION OR REPAIR RELATED TO ANY SUCH PENALTIES, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES, COSTS, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES ARISING.
BAZAR WP CANNOT BE HOLD LIABLE FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED, PROVIDED THAT YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE ADVICE WE HAVE GIVEN FOR APPLYING AN UPDATE OFFERED BY US FREE OF CHARGE TO YOU OR FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR FAILURE OR INABILITY TO CORRECTLY UNDERSTAND OR FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO INSTALLATION OR HAVING THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRODUCT.
Furthermore, you provide your consent that Bazar WP will not be liable for any materials or any third party’s illegal, offensive, or defamatory conduct, and that the dangers of damage, losses, or harm from the foregoing depend completely on you.
- The Bazar WP service is provided “as available” and “as is.”
- Bazar WP has the right to make changes to the prices of their services and charge extra for any additional, connected services.
- Bazar WP has the right to terminate any of its services via email following a 30-day notice.
- Bazar WP has the right to remove, add to, or modify its services, which may also apply to fees, paid account types, and features.
Termination/Cancellation of Service
- Bazar WP holds the right to cancel your subscription plan or downgrade it to basic plan any time, provided that the user has cleared all the outstanding amount from the past invoices.
- If any user has been found to use the service for abusive or illicit purposes, it will directly lead to the termination of their account. Bazar WP holds the right to make the decision whether the use of the platform was illegal.
Blocks, disable your subscription, or refuse to process a payment
We may block your account, unsubscribe or refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your subscription or that payment, even if you violate a law or regulation. Examples of where we could do this include transactions in which the payment is from a person or country sanctioned by an authority (such as the United Nations or European Member States); or when we reasonably believe that there is a legal or regulatory risk or risk of loss to us or our members. Promises that you are not in a sanctioned country and that you are not on a sanctioned list. We can also block members of a country if we cannot make payments to or from that country.
You must verify which payment methods are available in your country to make payments. We may take any of the actions listed in this section without notice. Since our site is global, there are different laws that can be applied and can restrict our relationship with you.
Relationship between the parties
Nothing in these terms shall be construed as an association, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor we can associate ourselves in any way.
The copyright is either licensed to or owned by Bazar WP. We comply with the copyright laws set across the world and the copyright in these Terms and Conditions is protected by those laws and copyright protection software. All intellectual property rights published or expressed anywhere on our website are reserved, unless expressly indicated otherwise.